During the construction phase of your project, it is important to keep tight control over the quality of the materials and services that you are procuring. Equally crucial is ensuring that the environmental conditions during construction will not pose a risk when you commence operations.
Our unparalleled network of experts works as a team to provide the most comprehensive solution to the challenges of your project, building valuable skills to support the project once you commence operations.
Our areas of competence:
- Lead and support all aspects of mechanical commissioning.
- Execute commissioning and start-up activities as required by the execution plan.
- Attend regular safety meetings, and demonstrate safety awareness in the performance of normal work functions.
- Observe company safety rules and regulations, including the Permit to Work system, and comply with same.
- Responsible for all safety planning associated with the project commissioning execution methods selection, with support of the Project Manager and Site Health and Safety Manager.
- Responsible for scoping commissioning systems and planning the commissioning sequence.
- Hold accountability for well design and completion standardization for new and existing onshore and offshore wells and holds accountability for the review of well workover completions