Our reactive and informed approach has seen us build a long list of trusting clients. With our team of expert consultants, we can offer an entire recruitment service, from updates on developments in local markets as they’re happening to ongoing payroll and insurance support.
We’re developing our operations further as the demand for technical and non-technical specialists in Oil and Gas grows. This commitment to providing a comprehensive global recruitment service has seen us develop along with our clients.
Our areas of competence:
- Develops and support the Construction process at both a Project and Corporate level in a safe, structured and cost effective manner.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Monitors contractors’ compliance with contractual specifications, drawings, codes, government regulations, installation methods and general industry standards of workmanship.
- Monitors Contractors' work schedules, planned activities, 3-week look-ahead plans and progress.
- Directs development of project scope, cost and schedule
- Coordinates design, drawing development and field support for the on-going project
- Responsible for reading site plans, project meetings, job sheets and documentations needed for the preparation of necessary equipment for the specified job.