Production / Operations / Maintenance
While our reach may span the globe, it does not affect the personal care and dedication we give to each and every role. We offer a complete, personalised service in order to provide fitting support, from migration advice to organising payments, to all our clients. All of our consultants are experts within their marketplaces and utilise this knowledge to pair excellent candidates with the right clients.
Our areas of competence:
- Ensuring all operations are delivered within safety guidelines and procedures
- Monitor and control the flow of hydrocarbons from the reservoir to point of export
Control Room Operators
- Stock inventory and operational equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with Supply Operators to ensure correct valve line up for product receipt and issues.
- Consult with and advise operating personnel to determine maintenance requirements and establish priorities for maintenance work.
- Develop and review maintenance schedules in detail; verify initial estimates for labor, material, tools, equipment and shop work; review and verify adequacy of estimated project cost prior to and during work progress.
- Responsible for managing service delivery, operating results, personnel development, business development, sales and functions such as accounting, purchasing, manufacturing, health & safety, and human resources.
- Direct workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.