Some of the major disciplines falling under the Project Services umbrella include Planning, Cost and Estimation. Each of these disciplines play an integral role to the overall success of the project with planning engineering focusing on reviewing schedules and field requirements, cost engineering determining capital cost and estimation involving liaising with corporate and project management staff on cost estimates.
Our areas of competence:
- Identify key accounts & customer partnerships
- Research specific market sectors and provide input into the sales and marketing strategy for them
- Prequalifies local contractors and prepare preferred bidders lists.
- Negotiates terms and conditions and administers contracts
Project Controls Manager
- Support project management team in all aspects of project controls.
- Work collaboratively with others (Project Managers, Engineers, Designers, Procurement, and Constructions).
- Managing, coordinating, and administering the pipeline project from the conceptual stages through planning, procurement, construction, start-up, performance testing, initial operations, and prime contract close-out
- Classifies and migrates historic facility documents from existing stores (flash drives; hard copies or drawers; SharePoint; LiveLink; Documentum or other sources) to new electronic document management system (OpenText)
- Updates and maintains the current catalogues, updating the correct design drawings, data sheets etc. and complete a quality check on the documents to be uploaded.
- Performs quality check of all MOC documents.