From early project phases through FEED to detailed design, construction, commissioning and installation, our people immerse themselves in the technical skills needed by our clients.
As subsea projects increase in complexity, our ability to attract and deliver talented personnel becomes ever more important.
Our areas of competence:
Subsea pipeline engineer
- Conducts and oversees engineering reviews on Marine Warranty / Consultancy projects
- Reviews technical documents and site attendances with respect to MWS requirements
- Performs all daily control/maintenance of well control equipment: BOP, MUX control system, riser, slip joint, riser tensioning system, kill/choke manifold, compensating equipment and all other associated well control equipment
- Works with Product Engineering and the Advance Serviceability of Design Engineers (ASDEs) to ensure SPS requirement impacts and limitations are addressed during engineering design phase
- Ensures the delivery of subsea umbilical equipment for projects within international reporting standards to the team leader
- Oversees the production of subsea umbilical systems by vendors through production and testing
- Models structures in hydrodynamics software (DeepLines, Diodore, Orcaflex, Flexcom) and analyzes according to oil and gas standards: Api, ABS, Dnv, Bv, Gl, Eurocode etc
Subsea Operations Engineer
- Provides engineering support to assure safe, compliant, and reliable planning and execution.
- Manages onshore & offshore operations related to the subsea infrastructure.
Subsea Hardware Engineer
- Develops subsea hardware selection justification documents, product specifications, and other project specific documents and drawings including tree and manifold P&ID’s.
- Participate to offshore installation campaign onboard installation vessels
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the ROV system and to conduct the operations detailed in the project plan, as instructed by the system supervisor / superintendent.